- Build testable, robust services leveraging cloud, containerization, messaging, and other modern paradigms.
- Own system extensions and architectural design, and provide support when required.
- Participate within an Agile/Scrum team working from stories to build extensions/modules during scrum sprints.
- Document code and code peer review
Required Experience and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Science, Engineering, or relevant experience working as a software developer.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ETRM development in either of the following platforms: Endur, Allegro, Aligne, Aspect, Brady, EKA, Enuit or similar.
- At least 5 years’ object-oriented programming with development background in .Net/C#.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle Server for application development.
- Knowledge of Technical Architecture.
Beneficial Skills (not essential)
- Knowledge of Trade lifecycle – trade capture, contract management risk controls, collateral and credit management, settlement, and regulatory compliance reporting
- Knowledge on Power, Gas or Oil trading and settlement process
- Knowledge of DevOps – Design patterns / Agile methodology / continuous integration and deployment / Test-driven development.
- Cloud database operations – Azure, Aws, Oracle Cloud service
- Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgress, and Mongo database systems
- Java & modern front-end web technology
Travel & Location
- The position is generally location independent.
- Limited travel requirements – our customers and partners are located throughout Europe and the UK, with limited travel possibly necessary.
Visa / Residency requirements
- If you are from a non-EU country or UK, you must have a valid EU/UK visa,residency status or work permit.